What can you do? Moonlighting allows you to advertise whatever skills and services you offer. From web design to weekend house-sitting, make a post for any type of service you offer. Here’s how:
- From the home screen, tap the Post Your Sevices Free button
- Fill out your details
- Title – What service you provide
- Details – Relevant details for interested clients
- Price – Add any price between $10 – $5000 at a fixed, hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly rate.
- Category – Categorize your post (see below for category descriptions)
- Skills – Add related keywords that pertain to your service
- Optional fields:
- Remote Service – Tap Yes if your job can be done remotely
- Location – Defaults to your profile’s zip code, change if needed
- Tap Next: Add Images
- Add an image by
- taking a picture
- uploading an image
- selecting a suggested image
- Tap Add to Moonlighting
Q: What are the different categories?
Home & Handyman – Yardwork, Handyman work, Cleaning
Tech & Web – Web, App, & Graphic Design, Social Media, and Computer Help
Family – House, Baby, & Pet Sitters, Tutors, Errand Runners
Transportation – Drivers, Movers, and Auto-related work
Business Services – Customer Service to Marketers, Lawyers to Virtual Assistants
Events – Photographers, Caterers, DJs, Bartenders, etc..
Artisan – Artists and Hand Crafted Goods
Health & Fitness – Personal Trainers, Sports Lessons/Coaches, Masseurs, & Beauticians
Q: How can I get different suggested images?
A: Adding different skill keywords to your post will provide different suggested images