What does your profile say about you? A complete and robust profile can greatly increase your chances of getting noticed and hired. To increase your visibility on Moonlighting and make a great first impression, you should add a professional headshot, compelling bio, brief list of your skills and a post for each service you offer.
How to create and edit your profile:
- Sign into or sign up for Moonlighting
- Select Profile in the bottom navigation
- Tap Edit under your photo
- Add a profile image
- Tap the camera icon in the top right corner
- Select your image location
- Crop your image
- Add profile details
- Enter your name, email and phone number
- Search for and select your location
- Select that you are a small business or independent freelancer
- Enter a related skill and tap the + button (add up to 10 skills)
- Add a short bio (300 characters max)
- Enter your company name and number of employees
- Add your website
- Connect your Facebook and LinkedIn accounts
- Enter your YouTube, Twitter and Instagram account names
- Tap Save Changes
What do I put in the Skills field?
List the skills or services you offer in the Skills field. A simple way to do it is to list a skill for each service post you have (e.g. web design, logo creation, driver, photographer, etc.). If you are in the app, add a single skill and tap the + button. If you are on the website, list your skills separated by commas.
How do I advertise my skill sets?
To promote your skills, add both general and specific keywords to the Skills section of your profile and create posts for each service you offer.