Your Home feed displays the most recent jobs, trending jobs and featured services. Tap See All above a specific feed to view more posts in that feed or tap the Jobs or People for Hire feeds in the toolbar. To view only posts and profiles that are most relevant to you, use the search bar at the top of the screen or apply a filter based on your job, service, category, skill and location criteria.
How to customize your Moonlighting feeds:
- Select Home from the bottom navigation
- Tap the filter icon at the top right of the screen
- Create a new filter
- Toggle on if you want to include jobs
- Toggle on if you want to include people
- Choose categories:
- Home & Handyman
- Tech & Web
- Business Services
- Health & Fitness
- Enter a relevant skill and tap the + button
- Select Show Only Virtual or Remote or enter a specific location
- Select View Now or Save for Later
- To use the filter, tap View Now
- To save the filter settings and apply the filter, tap Save for Later
- Enter a filter name for easy identification
- Turn your filter into an alert by selecting a notification method(s)
- Tap Save
- View your filter results
- Clear your filter
- Tap the back arrow to the top left of the screen
- Tap the x next to the filter name
Can I search for a specific type of post?
Yes. You can customize your feeds by creating a custom filter or search for a keyword via the search bar on a feed page.
How do I get more relevant job alerts?
If you want to receive alerts about specific jobs and skills, you should set up custom job alerts in Filters & Alerts. When creating or editing filters, tailor your alerts by selecting categories and skills that are specific and relevant to your expertise. Enhance your targeting further by entering a city or selecting Show Only Virtual or Remote.
How do I view only jobs in my feed?
You can customize your feed by creating a custom filter or select Jobs in the toolbar.
How do I see only services in my feed?
You can customize your feed by creating a custom filter or select People for Hire in the toolbar to view people and services.