What services do you offer? From web design to weekend house-sitting, Moonlighting enables you to quickly connect with people looking for your service locally or nationally. When you create a service post, you have full control over your pay rate, location and can get paid directly through the app.
How to post your service:
- From Home, tap on Ready to Work? Post Your Service
- Add service details
- Add the display title for the service you offer (up to 40 characters)
- Add a compelling service description (up to 500 characters)
- Add your compensation rate
- Toggle on if your rate is negotiable or you will provide an estimate
- Select the pay rate type:
- Enter the amount ($1-$100,000)
- Tap Next
- Select or upload an image that represents your job (up to six images)
- To upload an image, tap on the camera icon
- Select an image
- Crop the image
- Long press on the image and select Make Primary
- Tap on images to select or deselect them
- Add service location
- Search for and select your location
- Toggle on if the service can be done virtually or remotely
- Select your service category
- Enter a related skill and tap the + button (add up to 10 skills)
- Tap Next
- Preview service post
- Tap Post Now
What is a virtual service?
If you can fulfill your service remotely, categorize it as a virtual service, but if you work on-site, add the location you service to your post.
Are there price limits when creating a post?
Yes. The dollar amount must be from $1-$100,000.
What are the different categories?
- Home & Handyman – Landscapers, Repairmen, Builders, Installers, Handymen
- Tech & Web – Web, App, & Graphic Design, Social Media, Computer Help
- Family – House, Baby, & Pet Sitters, Cleaning, Tutors, Errand Runners
- Transportation – Drivers, Movers, Auto-related work
- Business Services – Customer Service, Marketers, Lawyers, Virtual Assistants
- Events – Photographers, Caterers, DJs, Bartenders
- Artisan – Artists, Hand Crafted Goods
- Health & Fitness – Personal Trainers, Sports Lessons/Coaches, Masseurs, Beauticians
How can I get different suggested images?
Images are based on your post title and skill tags. Adding different skill keywords to your post will provide different suggested images
How can I draw more attention to my services?
Developing your profile, adding skill tags and creating posts for each service you offer will help Moonlighters find your profile and posts. To further increase your visibility, upgrade to Moonlighting Boost to promote your services through mobile, local and social marketing.
I wish there were more jobs in my local area. Is there anything I can do to help?
Word of mouth can go a long way. We’d love for you to share Moonlighting your friends and family and even become a Moonlighting Ambassador!