In this role, the Senior Manager UX/UI Developer will have responsibility for developing mobile & web/responsive designs. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable taking design assets and turning them into working html and CSS.
This is a hands-on role with lots of responsibility, accountability, and the creative freedom to flourish.
*Submitting a portfolio is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Richmond or Charlottesville, Virginia
- Moonlighting is a mobile first company. UX developer must have proven experience with responsive development for web. App development experience a plus.
- Work closely with the marketing team to transform design assets into working interactions
- Work with marketing and visual designers to create working HTML and CSS pages that communicate the value of our products. Use best HTML/CSS practices and dev tools.
- Must have deep knowledge of landing page development, forms optimization, interstitial development, modals windows and POS checkout execution.
- Have experience with Balsamiq or similar mock up applications
- Can share a diverse portfolio demonstrating your expertise
- Possess knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) as well as Sketch
- Comfortable working on all stages of a project (vision, planning, execution)
- Goal oriented, driven, and ready to do self-guided work in a fast-paced environment
- Mobile APP development experience with Titanium Appcelerator a plus.
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS
- Have experience with AngularJs
- Have a deep understanding of traditional and contemporary design standards (typography, UX/UI, color theory, and brand communication)
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org